dimecres, 27 de maig del 2015

Definitions


  • A boring friend, is a friend who likes doing nothing. He spends his time doing nothing else than boring everybody.

  • An exciting moment, is a moment you redoing what you want to and you love, you feel free enjoying all the things you have.

  • An interesting film is a film which you like, because it's interesting for you. It's a film that makes you feel good, and you enjoy the moment watching it.

  • A worrying situation. I think that is a situation which makes you feel bad, overwhelmed and stressed.

  • An annoying classmate is a classmate who talks during all the class and he disturbs everyone all the time.

  • I get annoyed if someone touches my belongings.

  • I feel embarrassed when I have to do an oral presentation in front of the class.

  • I am shocked when I see a violent scene between parents and children.

  • I feel relaxed when I am under the water, it's a very comfortable sensation.

  • I'm interested in people who know how to manage difficult situations, but they also know how to fave fun. And very important, I'm interested in people who respect me. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada